Our Client is French Nonprofit Organization operating in Singapore for many decades with a proven track record and a continuous growth.
The HR Director is responsible for defining, managing and implementing the HR Strategy. As a member of the Executive Committee, he/she will be a close partner of the two Managing Partners of the Company by providing his / her expertise, support and advice.
Responsible for the definition and implementation of the HR strategy:
- Collect the Management’s expectations and needs related to HR matters.
- Define and implement an HR Strategy supporting the Company’s project realization in line with the Management view:
- Compensation and benefits strategy
- Recruitment and career
- Performance management
- Company culture
- Definition of the annual HR budget in line with the Financial Department and the Management and regular follow up to ensure the respect
- Follow up and evolution of the HR KPIs and definition of the correction to implement
Responsible for the quality and follow up of all HR operations:
- Oversee all the HR operations needed for the effective administration of the Company (payroll, taxes, contracts, recruitment, HR mobility, training…)
- Propose an efficient and qualitative HR Service for all the Employees
- Conduct the annual review process
- Management of the disciplinary processes
- Regular review of the HRIS to ensure its efficiency
- Guide the Managers in their organizations
Manage social communication and promote a peaceful climate of communication between the Employees and the Management
Implement and promote a unique partnership with all the Managers
Play an essential role in the changes in support of the Company and actively contribute to internal communication.
Be responsible for the local HR laws:
- Ensure compliance of HR operations with local regulations, in particular through regular local monitoring
- Be responsible for all HR Maters and internal communication
- Ensure that contracts, internal documentation and HR procedures are up to date and compliant with the local regulations
Animate and develop a team of 4 HR employees
- 10+ years’ experience as an HR Manager or HR Director in an international environment
- Good knowledge in the HR local regulations
- Previous experience in the team management
- Qualities such as empathy, listening skills, assertiveness, out of the box thinking, ability to anticipate
- Master degree in HR Management or Psychology
- Fluent in English and French as a large part of operations needs to be done in French, and the regulator is French.
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
• Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
• Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the “Best in League” Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
Please send your CV in .doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job reference number WLT30015
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Nathalie Marie-Claire White | Registration № R1658916